Estate Planning | Probate | Elder Law
At Dutton & Casey P.C., we know our clients throughout Chicagoland deserve comprehensive and personally tailored legal assistance. Our clients can count on our expertise, commitment and respect when handling their legal needs. With a combined experience of over 65 years of law practice, we have the depth and breadth of knowledge to address all of the issues a client presents.
What distinguishes us from other estate planning, probate, and elder law firms in Illinois?
- We take a holistic approach to our clients,
- We have an experienced licensed clinical social worker, who is also a certified care manager, on staff to address quality of care and other issues our clients face;
- We customize our plans to our clients – there is “no one size fits all” plan;
- We have experience – Janna Dutton has more than 30 years of experience in our practice areas and Kathryn Casey more than 13;
- Janna Dutton is named as one of the top 10 elder law attorneys in Illinois by Leading Lawyers Network and has held a certification in elder law since 1995.
• Estate Planning
• Special Needs Planning
• Long-Term Care Planning
• Probate and Trust Administration
• Will and Trust Litigation
• Litigation for Vulnerable Adults Against Abuse, Neglect, and Financial Exploitation
• Elder Law
• Medicaid Planning and Applications
• Care Navigation and Advocacy
• Senior Housing Contracts, Admissions and Discharges
• Mental Health Law
• Real Estate